January 9, 2008 Kennesaw, GA: Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services (“Brand”) is pleased to announce several safety awards and achievements that were obtained during the fourth quarter of 2008. Brand maintains an organization wide steadfast focus on safety awareness and performance. Brand is proud of its achievements and the employees who make Brand the safe company that it is.
- The Ontario General Contractors Association honored Doug Chalmers for his contributions to the advancement of health & safety in the province’s construction industry. Over the past decade, he has been heavily involved with the local construction companies, including being a member of 17 different Safety Committees.
- Brands’ Alberta, Canada team achieved an outstanding score of 95% in the 2008 Certificate of Recognition Audit conducted be the Workers’ Compensation Board, representing a 12% improvement over the last audit in 2005. This was the second highest score in the entire province of Alberta!
- Brands’ team of 200 employees at ExxonMobil’s Joliet Refinery has completed 245,986 labor hours with zero recordables.
- Brands’ team of 400 employees at John Amos Power Plant in Winfield, West Virginia completed 366,613 labor hours with no recordables.
- Brands’ ExxonMobil Baytown team has completed 2MM labor hours without a recordable since 2004.
Congratulations to each of these Brand teams for such outstanding achievements!
About Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services
Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services is the leading diversified provider of specialty multi-craft services to the North American downstream energy infrastructure market. Its extensive portfolio of service offerings includes work access, specialty coatings, abrasive blasting, insulation, refractory, corrosion protection, weatherproofing and other related crafts. Brand operates in four key energy sectors: refining, Canadian Oil Sands, petrochemical and power generation. The company also serves the infrastructure construction markets throughout North America and in strategic international regions.
Tel.: (905) 660-8176