Cathodic Protection Services
Via CP Masters, Inc., a Brand company, we are able to provide clients with more than 28 years of unmatched expertise in design, installation, monitoring and maintenance of cathodic protection systems. Our proven systems help mitigate risk and reduce the cost of unscheduled down-time and repairs, while providing assurance to owners and communities that best practices and environmental stewardship are consistently implemented.
With strategically located operational facilities and a dedicated team of highly-skilled professionals, including engineering staff, technical experts and industry-knowledgeable technicians, CP Masters delivers innovative and cost-effective cathodic protection solutions. Our team is trained and credentialed in a variety of areas, including NACE, DOT OQ and Asset Management. Their expertise coupled with a proven management approach allows CP Masters to safely achieve unparalleled results and save clients money through continuous improvement processes.
Our Cathodic Protection Service Offerings Include:
- CP consulting, design, installation and maintenance of deep anode and conventional anode bed systems, under/interior tank CP systems and solar-powered CP systems.
- Remote monitoring.
- Surveys including: Annual Test Point, AC/DC Interference, Leak Detection, Pipeline, GPS, DC VG, AC VG, Depolarized, Depth-of-Cover, Plant and Refinery.
- DOT compliance management.
- Periodic rectifier repair and adjustment.
- Thermal electric generator maintenance.
- Test station and line marker repair.
- Full line of corrosion control products.
To learn more about CP Masters and their line of services, visit them at www.cpmasters.com.
More info is just one click away
Please find your local or global contacts here
Do you have any questions or need our support?
Then get in contact with us!